Thank you and one and all for making our meetings such a huge success!
Speakers are thrilled at your positive reception as well as your enthusiasm!
Each one of us makes and is the Club that is happening now.
Title: Introducing Strait Feronia - the latest Strait Shipping Ferry
Speaker: Emma Garrity (Marketing Manager)
- Emma Garrity is the Marketing Manager for Strait Shipping.
- She looks after both the passenger and freight side of the business.
- She has extensive experience in marketing as well as experience in the shipping industry from previous roles previous roles with other organisations.
- Setting Up: Colin C. & Bernard W.
- Projector: Nicky B.
- Opening Reflection: Jean P.
- List Visitors: Ben B.
- Sergeant: Brian F.
- Intro: Gladwyn G.
- Thanks: Ern P.
- Last Word: Dexter B.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 11th September
Title: Anti-Cyclonic Southerly Flow - An Autobiography
Speaker: Graham Boxall
Visitors: Graham Boxall (Speaker), Mary E., Norma P.
Apologies: Brian K., Bede C., Dexter B., Paul C.
Next Friday's Meeting - Friday 25th SeptemberTitle: The law as a tool for gender equity - a case study example in Nepal
Speaker: Rotary Scholar Lucie Greenwood
- Setting Up: Dave E. & Kraft DS.
- Projector: Stephen DB.
- Opening Reflection: Bede C.
- List Visitors: Marten Y.
- Sergeant: Brian K.
- Intro: John M.
- Thanks: Yvonne DS.
- Last Word: Loretta W.
Apologies: if you have a duty please arrange your own relief and inform
Linda R., Club Secretary by 7pm Thursday