Title: Anti-Cyclonic Southerly Flow - An Autobiography
Speaker: Graham Boxall
- Setting Up: George B.
- Projector: Nicky B.
- Opening Reflection: Linda R.
- List Visitors: Stephen DB.
- Sergeant: Colin C.
- Intro: Kraft DS.
- Thanks: Don L.
- Last Word: Walter S.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 4th September
Title: Acupuncture - Fact or Fiction?
Speaker: Helen Young
Well done Helen! We learnt a lot from your talk!
Helen gave the members a clear understanding about the pressure points in the human body and how acupuncturists use needles to manipulate these and help their patients to remedy their many ailments such as:
- and other degenerative diseases.
Helen stressed the importance of a whole food healthy diet and made it clear that this must be corrected first before any remedies can be affected.
Acupuncture was discovered over 5000 years ago in China.
Visitors: Helen Young (Speaker), Wayne M., Hank R. (Karori Rotary Club), Celia B., Mary E., Rebecca Sharkie (Life Coach) - Rotary Club from Epping Victoria, Australia.
Apologies: Bernard W., Bede C., Ron H., Nicky B., Michelle & Walter S., Ern & Norma P., Linda R.
Next Week's Meeting - Friday 18th September
Title: Introducing Strait Feronia - the latest Strait Shipping Ferry
Speaker: Emma Garrity (Marketing Manager)
- Emma Garrity is the Marketing Manager for Strait Shipping.
- She looks after both the passenger and freight side of the business.
- She has extensive experience in marketing as well as experience in the shipping industry from previous roles with other organisations.