Title: NZ's Election to the UN Security Council
- How was it accomplished and what does it mean?
Speaker: Colin Keating
- Setting Up: John C.
- Host Visitors: Yvonne DS.
- Grace: Len K.
- List Visitors: Jean P.
- Sergeant: Wayne M.
- Intro: Brian K.
- Thanks: Colin C.
- Last Word: Don L.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 27th February
Title: A few small changes to your daily activities could help you survive aging
Speaker: Morice Crandall
Morocco's talk was well received.
She spoke about the benefits of:
- Sitting on the floor
- Breathing from the belly
- Standing in a balanced manner with equal weight on both feet
A visit to her studios could be great.
Visitors: Speaker Morice Crandall
Apologies: Colin C., Don L., George B., Jean P., Marten Y., Paul C., Nicky B.
- Wanted - 2 young men to go to Rotary, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - all expenses paid
- DISTRICT GOVERNOR 2017-18 - Nominations sought by 14th March 2015
- Goal-setters Awards 2015 - Promises to be a great, fun night!
Next Week's Meeting - Friday 13th March
Title: How We Can Support Gifted Young New Zealanders
Speaker: Deborah Walker (CEO Mind Plus Programme for Gifted Education)
- Setting Up: John M.
- Projector: Stephen DB.
- Host Visitors: Ben B.
- Grace: John C.
- List Visitors: David G.
- Sergeant: Arthur Y.
- Intro: Wayne M.
- Thanks: Gladwyn G.
- Last Word: Yvonne DS.
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor no later than Sunday lunchtime.
Many thanks for your cooperation.