Title: Doing Better for Children in NZ
Speaker: Dr Amanda D'Souza
- Setting Up: Bernard W.
- Projector: Colin C.
- Host Visitors: David G.
- Grace: Len K.
- List Visitors: Marten Y.
- Sergeant: Brian K.
- Intro: Kraft DS.
- Thanks: Jean P.
- Last Word: Ben B.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 12th March
Title: How We Can Support Gifted Young New Zealanders
Speaker: Deborah Walker (Gifted Kids CEO)
Visitors: Speaker Gifted Kids CEO Deborah Walker, Visiting Rotarian Linda R.
Friends of Rotary: Mary E.
Apologies: Nicola B., Paul C., Brian F., Stephen DB., David G., Ern & Norma P., Gladwyn G.
- Memo from Secretary Bernard re Zealandia Visit
- Raita Menu for pre-ordering your lunch
- Wanted - 2 young men to go to Rotary, Little Rock, USA - all expenses paid
- Port Nicholson Goalsetters Awards Dinner - promises to be a great fun night!
Next Week - Zealandia Visit
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor no later than Sunday lunchtime.
Many thanks for your cooperation.