First Formal Meeting for the year:
Friday 23rd January at 12 Noon
at the Bay Plaza Hotel
It will be a Forum and Planning Session.
Bryan will also give us a rundown on on Google Drive.
So please come prepared with your ideas of what you would like us to do,
and how we should go about it.
- The Big Dig
and all your suggestions for 2015.
- Setting Up: Bernard W.
- Projector: Gladwyn G.
- Host Visitors: Nicky B.
- Grace: Len K.
- List Visitors: Jean P.
- Sergeant: Wayne M.
- Intro: Bryan H.
- Thanks: Paul C.
- Last Word: Marten Y.
Next Week's Meeting - Friday 30th January
Title: Managing Your Information Systems
Speaker: Eugene Ng
- Setting Up: Ern P.
- Projector: John M.
- Host Visitors: Brian F.
- Grace: Yvonne DS.
- List Visitors: Dave E.
- Sergeant: Arthur Y.
- Intro: Kraft DS.
- Thanks: George B.
- Last Word: Don L.
Burns Night Supper
Come celebrate Robbie Burns Night with the Rotary Club of Karori
6pm Tuesday 27th January 2015
We are inviting members and partners from a number of the smaller
Wellington Rotary Clubs to join us for a rollicking Scottish evening.
We will have all the necessary ingredients for a truly special Burns Supper:
- The Selkirk Grace
- Haggis with mashed keeps and tat ties (turnips/swedes with potatoes)
- Main Course includes Lamb Shanks followed by raspberries and cream
- Scotch Whisky
- A Piper
- Participation of representatives of Wellington Scottish Clan Members
- Traditional Scottish Music
- a Master of Ceremonies for the evening and three or four willing friends!
If you can beg or borrow, and wear a tartan gear - kilts etc.
When: Tuesday 27th January 2015
(Robbie Burns Birthday is actually on 25th January)
Costs: $30 - drinks are additional
RSVP: Mail to: email@example.com
or phone: 021-450-3861
by Friday 23rd January
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor no later than Sunday lunchtime.
Many thanks for your cooperation.