Title: Cruising Around Europe
Speaker: Brian Klee
- Setting up: Marten Y.
- Projector: Stephen DB.
- Host Visitors: Don L.
- Grace: George B.
- List Visitors: Dave E.
- Sergeant: Arthur Y.
- Intro: Brian F.
- Thanks: Jean P.
- Last Word: John M.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 3rd October
Speaker: Sir Anand Satyanand
Friends of Rotary: Mary E., Norma P.
Visitors: Tristan B. from Olando Florida
Arthur Y., Wayne M., Colin C., Ron H., Lani T., Paul C., Utsav S., Yvonne and Kraft DS., Don L.
- Board Meeting is next Monday the 13th
- NO MEETING Friday the 24th (Labour Weekend)
It'll be great if we can get behind this as a fundraiser for our club - we need the dosh!!!
(flyer/poster is on previous post)
Please volunteer and round up family and friends to help as this is an easy 2 hours of money-making!
Next Week's Meeting - Friday 17th October
Title: Wellington Transport Issues
Speaker: Councillor Iona Pannett
Councillor Iona Pannett is Wellington City Council's Environment Committee Chairperson, Buildings Portfolio Leader and represents the inner city ward of Lampton.
Wellington's Public Transport Network:
- Setting up: Ern P.
- Projector: Bryan H.
- Host Visitors: Jean P.
- Grace: Len K.
- List Visitors: John C.
- Sergeant: Brian F.
- Intro: Stephen DB.
- Thanks: Brian K.
- Last Word: Ben B.
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor (Kraft DS.) no later than Sunday lunchtime.
Many thanks for your cooperation.