Understanding & Moving Towards a Sharing Economy
Olivier Lacoua and fellow Wellington Rotarian
- Setting Up: John C.
- Projector: Stephen DB.
- Host Visitors: Marten Y.
- Grace: Don H.
- List Visitors: Wayne J.
- Sergeant: Wayne M.
- Intro: John M.
- Thanks: Len K.
- Last Word: Arthur Y.
"In The Meantime"
- Bernard and John attended the Charities Service Seminar on the new accounting standards for Charitable Trusts.
- The good news is that the Rotary Club of Courtenay Place Charitable Trust is well-placed to comply with the new standards that apply from 2015 awards
Last Meeting - Friday 14th October
Speaker: Iona Pannett, Wellington City Councillor
Visitors: Alex A. (Rotaract)
Apologies: Colin C., Paul C., Yvonne & Kraft DS., Nicky B., Wayne M., Ern & Norma P.
- Duck Race - DUCKS-IN-A-LINE-Please. By now members should be advanced in securing sponsors for the Rubber Duck for the race on 30th November.
Corporates can buy their ducks for $200 and dress them up in their unique way to promote their business
- Rotary Foundation - next month is Rotary Foundation Month and it will be a reminder for those who are not Centurian Club members, please give this serious consideration
- Christmas Function - will be held on Thursday December 11th at the Bay Plaza Hotel. Please clear your diaries.
- President Elect - President Bryan announced that the Board of Directors had resolved to elect John M as the incoming President for 2015-6.
- Rotary Conference - Request for Transport pick up from Wellington Airport for attendance at Rotary Institute and Conference in December from David W. Please see Marten Y. if you can assist.
- Rotaract Function - Alex visited to alert members to Rotaract's forthcoming Quiz Night and seeks our active support. Please burn November 17th into your diaries and support them!
Future Meeting Date - 7th November
Title: Saving Orangu-tans
Speaker: Debbie Mair
|(Note: there are three ways of spelling the name of these wondrous simians)|
- Setting Up: Dave E.
- Projector: Ben B.
- Host Visitors: Ern P.
- Grace: Wayne J.
- List Visitors: Ron H.
- Sergeant: Brian F.
- Intro: Bernard W.
- Thanks: Gladwyn G.
- Last Word: Don L.
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor no later than Sunday lunchtime.