Title: NZ's Election to the UN Security Council
- How was it accomplished and what does it mean?
Speaker: Colin Keating
- Setting Up: John C.
- Host Visitors: Yvonne DS.
- Grace: Len K.
- List Visitors: Jean P.
- Sergeant: Wayne M.
- Intro: Brian K.
- Thanks: Colin C.
- Last Word: Don L.
Last Week's Meeting - Friday 27th February
Title: A few small changes to your daily activities could help you survive aging
Speaker: Morice Crandall
Morocco's talk was well received.
She spoke about the benefits of:
- Sitting on the floor
- Breathing from the belly
- Standing in a balanced manner with equal weight on both feet
A visit to her studios could be great.
Visitors: Speaker Morice Crandall
Apologies: Colin C., Don L., George B., Jean P., Marten Y., Paul C., Nicky B.
Please come and help with sorting the prizes at Egley Electrical
(usual venue Hopper St) Wednesday 4th March from 3pm
- Wanted - 2 young men to go to Rotary, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - all expenses paid
- DISTRICT GOVERNOR 2017-18 - Nominations sought by 14th March 2015
- Goal-setters Awards 2015 - Promises to be a great, fun night!
Next Week's Meeting - Friday 13th March
Title: How We Can Support Gifted Young New Zealanders
Speaker: Deborah Walker (CEO Mind Plus Programme for Gifted Education)
- Setting Up: John M.
- Projector: Stephen DB.
- Host Visitors: Ben B.
- Grace: John C.
- List Visitors: David G.
- Sergeant: Arthur Y.
- Intro: Wayne M.
- Thanks: Gladwyn G.
- Last Word: Yvonne DS.
- If you are unable to attend, please send your apology to President Bryan or Secretary Bernard.
- If unable to fulfill your roster duty, please arrange your own replacement.
- Any notices or Chronicle inclusions, please send to the Editor no later than Sunday lunchtime.
Many thanks for your cooperation.